10. Darkmoon Rabbit - When Navimie invited me to kill the Darkmoon Rabbit on my alt I didn't expect to win!
9. Anubisath Idol - The first lot of Raiding with Leashes pets were adorable.
8. Disgusting Oozeling - In Vanilla this was probably my most used pet. As a holy priest I was jealous of shadowform, the aura from this pet made up for it!
7. Infinite Whelpling - Now... if only we could get a mount to match!
6. Arctic Fox Kit - Matches my hunters pet perfectly.
5. Water Waveling - I don't know what it is about the tiny elemental pets, I just love them all.
4. Enchanted Broom - *swish swish swish* My most used pet in WoTLK. Apparently it's annoying to other players, I've never thought so!
3. Harpy Youngling - I was so happy to see this model. When I first started playing I wished Harpy was a playable race!
2. Terrible Turnip - This face. Sah cuuute!
1. Ethereal Soul-Trader - How can I not love this guy and I got a ridiculously good deal on him!
Looking through them I realise that I have a lot more than 10 favourites. There are many pets with sentimental value which were given to me as gifts, pets I spent a lot of time farming for, or pets which took a combined team effort to obtain.
Someone will get bumped out of the Top 10 for a new addition in 5.3!
All images taken from WarcraftPets.com